3.6.2 update question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.6.2 update question.

I am new to this position and yesterday I updated my desktop and a HC-100 with the 3.6.2 software and my operator is complaining that he has to reconnect the bluetooth each time and said in the past it would auto reconnect. Is there a particular setting somewhere that I can initiate an auto reconnect feature?

Does your operator have this issue when operating the machine on a cable connection?

Comment

Originally posted by JSwiatowy View Post
      Does your operator have this issue when operating the machine on a cable connection?
      i am not sure the cable they say is lost.

Comment

Today he was having connections issues again. So I deleted the old bluetooth connection device. Had it search for the new connection and it found it but when I put in the password 1234 I get this error, "Your device did not connect with WACHS MACHINE-42E278. The connection failed or the passcode is incorrect." I called the support number and left a message and currently awaiting a reply.

Comment

Just went and tried again and now it is not even finding it. Requested a quote for new wireless controller adapter.

Comment

There is more to setting up a Bluetooth tether than just finding the device and entering the pass code, have you followed the procedure and checked the troubleshooting instructions in this video?

Comment

I have watched the video and that is the one I am using as a reference. But once I put in the password to add the device I get this error.

"Your device did not connect with WACHS MACHINE-42E278. The connection failed or the passcode is incorrect."

Comment

If you can see the Wachs machine with any other Bluetooth discovery devices (like your cell phone), then most likely the issue is with your handheld and not with the module installed in the machine and you should run the utility (Clean-Bluetooth-Registry) referenced at minute mark 2:28 to reset the Windows Mobile registry back to factory settings? With any connection issues, the default should be to return to the cable connection first to verify the equipment is preforming properly, then advance to a wireless tether; otherwise haphazard troubleshooting of a wireless connection which may not be the issue can add to the problems.

Comment

Would it have a name similar to this: 00:01:95:42:E2:78 says device name will appear when this device is connected?

I had ran the clean utility registry earlier today.

Comment

It finally found it and connected, and when I go to select a port there are not any displaying, it is blank.

Comment

Lets start with a clean install (Factory Reset) on the HC-100:
                      1. Click and hold the power button on the HC-100 and then click Reset, when the screen goes completely black, click and hold the power button again until a blue screen appears, then you can release the power button.
                      2. In the blue (BIOS) screen, slide the white bar from the Set Factory Defaults section from the "No" position to the "Yes" position, then click Exit.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Reset Screen.png Views:	1 Size:	177.4 KB ID:	147

Let it reboot and just following the instruction on the screen until it finishes doing the Factory Reset. While it is installing the default programs, it will prompt you to Restart the device several times, just click OK when it does.

NOTE: Performing a factory reset will delete all personal data and any new programs that were installed by the user, back up any data first that you want to keep. Factory Reset will restore the controller to its original state and it will install Vitals Mobile automatically.

Comment

Working...
                      X